Metro Handleset by Omnia Entrance Handleset Series
The Metro Handleset is designed to enhance any decor where a modern, sophisticated look is desired. Made from the highest grade materials, every piece is strong, durable, and resistant to corrosion and tarnish. Requiring little maintenance, Omnia's stainless steel handlesets will maintain their smooth, rich luster for the lifetime of your home, while their interior components will prove worthy of the exceptional standards Omnia has set for more than 40 years.
The METRO is a stainless steel tubular deadbolt handleset. Each set consists of exterior trim, lever interior trim as selected, extra heavy duty tubular latch designed for levers and spindle, deadbolt assembly, cylinder, all necessary mounting screws and template.
Function: The Omnia Metro Handleset is available in Panic Proof (F) and Pair Dummy (PD) function.
Finish: The Omnia Metro Handleset comes in Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) finish.
Door Range: 1-3/4" (Pin & Tumbler). (Must specify if needed for 1-3/8" or 2" door).
Backset: Backset Latch; 2-3/8" (Standard). (Must specify if 2-3/4" Latch is needed).
Special Ordering: If you require 2-3/4" backset or non-standard door thickness please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Door Range: 1-3/4" (Pin & Tumbler).
Backset: Backset Latch; 2-3/8" (Standard).
Features: 16-7/8" x 3-5/16" Exterior Projection, 10-1/4" x 2-7/8" Interior Projection.
- Single Cylinder: Key operates deadbolt from outside; turn piece operates deadbolt. Latch retracted by thumbpiece from outside or by inside knob/lever interior pack.
- Dummy (Inactive): For use as door pull or as dummy trim on inactive leaf of pair of doors. Fixed thumbpiece and inside knob/lever interior pack. Dummy cylinder with inside plate.
* For Metro Handleset Only:
Cylinder: 5-Pin, Schlage "C" Keyway (SC1), Keyed Different (KD).
Keying Options: See "Keying" for the following keying options on the Metro Handleset:
- Keyed Alike: 1 key works all locks.
- Master Keyed: Locks are Keyed Different (KD) with 2 keys per lock, 1 Master Key opens all locks.
- Construction Key: PK.