"D9002" Modern Deadbolt by Omnia Stainless Steel Series
All Auxiliary Deadbolt kits include cylinders with collars, deadbolt assembly, faceplate, and strike.
Function: The Omnia "D9002" Deadbolt is available in Single Cylinder (D9002A34.38) and Double Cylinder (D9002AC34.38) function.
Finish: The Omnia "D9002" Deadbolt comes in Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) finish.
Door Range: 1-3/4" (Pin & Tumbler). (Must specify if needed for 1-3/8" or 2" door).
Collar: Modern Stainless Steel (9/16" Projection).
Backset: Backset Latch; 2-3/8" (Standard). (Must specify if 2-3/4" Latch is needed).
Special Ordering: If you require 2-3/4" backset or non-standard door thickness please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Door Range: 1-3/4" (Pin & Tumbler).
Backset: Backset Latch, 2-3/8" (Standard).
Features: 2" Diameter, 9/16" Exterior Projection, 1-5/8" Overall Turnpiece Projection.
- Single Cylinder: Key operates deadbolt from outside; turn piece operates deadbolt.
- Double Cylinder: Deadbolt operated by key from either side; no turn knob.
* For D9002A/D9002AC Locks Only:
Cylinder: 5-Pin, Schlage "C" Keyway (SC1), Keyed Different (KD).
Keying Options: See "Keying Options" for the following keying options on the D9002A/D9002AC Deadbolt:
- Keyed Alike: 1 key works all locks.
- Master Keyed: Locks are Keyed Different (KD) with 2 keys per lock; 1 Master Key opens all locks.
- Construction Key: PK.