OH203M Standard Duty Concealed Overhead Door Holder by Rockwood Hardware
Features and Benefits:
- Doors may be single or double acting.
- Slide track design.
- Recommended for medium traffic, medium weight doors.
- Degree of opening is fully adjustable and can be adapted to changing needs.
- Heavy shock absorber spring provides 5-7° compression before deadstop.
- Multi-function unit is shipped as a stop. Can be converted to a hold open or friction in the field. MF5012 KIT (Adapter Kit) included.
- Complete screw packet for installation in wood or metal door and frame.
- Durable slider cam and shock block.
- 110° maximum opening.
- 1-3/4" minimum door thickness, for thicker doors, note thickness when ordering.
- 3/4" square channel.
- Stop function UL listed for fire door assemblies.
Fasteners: Jamb: #12-24 x 1/2" FH MS or #12 x 1-1/2" FH WS. Door: #12-24 x 1-1/2" FH MS or #12 x 1-1/2" FH WS.
Material: Stainless Steel.
Finish: The Rockwood OH203M Standard Duty Concealed Overhead Door Holder comes in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
Door Opening: Center Hung: 32-1/16" - 38-1/2". Butts/Offset Pivots: 30-1/16" - 36".
Non-Standard Options: If you require any non-standard option please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
- Advise if door thickness is other than 1-3/4".
- TORX - security torx screws.