8077AD Mechanical Combination Lock by Sargent & Greenleaf
Delivering advanced security solution since 1857, Sargent & Greenleaf makes safe locks, padlocks, and many more security devices which serve to protect individual homeowners up to the highest levels of government, and anything in between. Furnished with 125,000 possible combinations, the Sargent 8077AD padlock (p/n 8077-108) offers a higher level of security with it's 30 minute protection against expert manipulation, and 10 minute protection against stealth attack. Conforming to the stringest of government specifications, each 8077 combination padlock employs a unique design to provide you obvious evidence of a forced entry attempt. Used in large quantities for securing document files, and on filing cabinets with locking bars, US Government agencies turn to the 8077AD padlocks for top-level protection.
Features and Benefits:
- Meets Federal Specification FF-P-110J.
- Interior Use Only.
- 125,000 Possible Combinations.
- Change combination in field with Change Key.
- Hardened steel shackle.
- Packaged with Change Key and complete operating/changing instructions.
- Unique serial numbers on three different lock parts to insure that critical parts are not broken to gain entry, then replaced.
- Shackle diameter: 5/16".
- Clear shackle opening when locked: 7/8".
- Dimensions: 4-5/32"H x 2-3/8" W x 1-31/32" D.