Speed 045 Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
Designed for duplicating edge cut/flat style keys, the Speed 045 offers accurate and economical key cutting. This manual model is an ideal basic duplicator for any key cutting outlet.
The Speed 045 is designed to duplicate edge cut automotive, residential and commercial keys and includes features that any user will readily appreciate. The modern, open style, safety details and operational features make this model a choice model for store or shop and with the included mounting bracket; it is also an excellent choice for mobile use.
Features and Benefits:
- Each key machine includes 250-Pack SC1 Keyblanks.
- Four sided, nickel plated jaws for clamping the majority of all edge cut/flat type keys. Smooth rotation by simply twisting into position.
- Slotted jaw surfaces accommodate tip stop bars and a rigid shoulder gauge design to allow for greater accuracy when loading and gauging keys.
- Wide spacing 3-1/2" (88.9mm) spacing between clamps accommodate large bow (head) and long blade keys, including flip style keys.
- Depth tracer system with micro adjustment for precise calibration in increments of .00098" (0.025mm).
- TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated cutter for longer life and oxidation resistance.
- Nylon deburring brush.
- Electro-magnetic "main" safety switch with a separate cutter motor switch for easy access.
- Large transparent cutter safety shield contains chips and provides a storage area for accessories.
- Large drawer-type swarf (chip) tray under the carriage for easy access.
- Mounting brackset included for securing the machine to counter.
Power Supply: 120V-60Hz.
Maximum Absorbed Power: 2.8 Amp, 200 Watt.
Cutter Motor: Single phase and speed.
Movements: By ball joint on rectified carriage.
Tool Speed: 1350 rpm.
Carriage Runs: 1.65* - 42mm.
Width: 400mm - 15.75".
Depth: 460mm - 18.10".
Height: 250mm - 9.8".