044HD Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
The 044HD is fast, accurate and designed for years of use! Once keys are loaded, simply release the carriage mechanism and with one esy flip of the operating lever, an accurate duplicate is made. It's that easy!
The 044HD Performance Series Key Duplicator is particularly useful when multiple duplicates of a key are needed. Features of the model include the Super Jaw 3, four-position vise jaws to provide superior key "grip" on virtually any standard cylinder key. The semi-automatic design allows the operator to duplicate with speed and accuracy. Function, combined with attractive styling, makes the 044HD an excellent choice for standard key duplication.
Features and Benefits:
- Each clearance key machine includes 250-Pack SC1 Keyblanks.
- Super Jaw 3, "secure grip", four-position vise jaws; securely clamps most residential, padlock, or automotive keys without the need for adapters, including double-sided types.
- Permanently lubricated cutter spindle shaft ball bearings rather than bushings; bearings are usually found on more expensive models.
- Hardened carriage shaft and cutter spindle provide extended service life.
- Fast spindle speed provides smoother cuts.
- Titanium coated P-CU20 milling cutter; made from quality, hardened tool steel.
- Dial type depth adjustment system greatly simplifies calibration and improves accuracy.
- Ideal for mobile use, efficient 1/4 hp motor will operate with most inverters and generators that supply 500 watts (continuous) or higher output (115VAC).
- Special device guards against cutter contact with vise jaws.
- Circuit breaker protected.
- Meets OSHA and CSA/NRTL/C requirements.
Motor: 110V standard; also 220V; all 1/4 HP, 1725 rpm.
Vise Jaws: Super Jaw 3, four-position.
Dimensions: 14-1/2" W x 16" D x 10" H (32cm x 35cm x 25cm).
Click Here for 044HD Template
Click Here for 044HD Instruction Manual
Discontinued: Certain Kaba Ilco Key Machines have been discontinued by Taylor Security and we will not accept Returns on any discontinued items. Order will be filled while supplies last but no order is guaranteed.