7040D - Solid Steel Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock
Master Lock's Pro Series solid steel lock body is chrome-plated for rust resistance. The hardened boron shackle and dual-ball locking mechanism prevents an attacker form cutting or pulling the lock open. The rekeyable cylinder can be swapped out in a matter of seconds, allowing this padlock to be used at multiple job sites or key systems.
Features and Benefits:
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- 1-3/4" (44mm) heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing for high security with long life.
- 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- High security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (7040KD), Keyed Alike (7040KA), Master Keyed (7040MK), and Master Keyed & Keyed Alike (7040KAMK). All No. 7040 Padlocks come with 2 keys (all Master Keys are Sold Separate and available under "Related Items").
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-3/16" (Standard), 1-9/16" (LF), 2-1/2" (LJ) & 5-5/8" (LN).
Master Key: All No. 7040 Master Key padlocks (7040MK) will come with 2 keys but Master Keys are Sold Separate. Please Click here to order additional master keys, order Master Keys through the above "Related Items" tab.
Delivery: All Master Lock KA + KD (7040KA & KD) Padlocks are in stock in all shackle sizes. Please allow 2-week lead time for all Master Keyed padlocks.
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 7040 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.