7035D - Solid Steel Shrouded Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock
Shrouded lock bodies provide the ultimate protection against cutting attacks. No bolt cutter is a match for the solid steel, chrome-plated shroud. Add the useful rekeyable cylinder and you have a tough, versatile lock that is good for a variety of applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Shackle shroud protects from bolt cutters.
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- 1-9/16" (40mm) heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing for high security with long life.
- 1/4" (6mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- High security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (7035KD), Keyed Alike (7035KA), Master Keyed (7035MK), and Master Keyed & Keyed Alike (7035KAMK). All No. 7035 Padlocks come with 2 keys (all Master Keys are Sold Separate and available under "Related Items").
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-1/16" (Standard).
Master Key: All No. 7035 Master Key padlocks (7035MK) will come with 2 keys but Master Keys are Sold Separate. Please Click here to order additional master keys, or order Master Keys through the above "Related Items" tab.
Delivery: All Master Lock KA + KD (7035KA & KD) Padlocks are in stock in all shackle sizes. Please allow 2-week lead time for all Master Keyed padlocks.
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 7035 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.