6842D - Solid Brass Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Abus
Master Lock's Pro Series Solid Body padlocks was designed to hold up against corrosion and oxidation for use in industrial, marine, or manufacturing applications and more. The rekeyable cylinder can be swapped out in a matter of seconds, allowing this padlock to be used at multiple job sites or key systems.
The 6842 Series can be keyed into many popular security keyways with a cylinder that can be taken out and re-keyed to match most existing keys. Padlock comes 0-Bitted (OB), for additional options see "Keying Options" above.
Features and Benefits:
-ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- 1-3/4" (44mm) solid brass body for maximum corrosion resistance.
- 1-3/16" (30mm) tall, 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- Cylinder can be rekeyed to match an existing key.
- Can be keyed into many popular keyways.
Cylinder Option: Choose between Schlage "SC1" Keyway or Kwikset "KW1" Keyway.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-3/16" (Standard), 1-1/2" (LF), 2-1/2" (LJ) & 5-5/8" (LN).
Keying: Choose between Keyed Different (KD), Keyed Alike (KA) and Master Keyed (MK). All No. 6842 Padlocks come 0-Bitted (OB) with 1 key.
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 6842 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).