8D - Laminated Brass Pin Tumbler Padlock by Master Lock
Durable, general security laminated brass padlocks with corrosion-resisting properties, making it ideal for use outdoors or near water. These locks have brass bodies and weather-resistant chrome-plated shackles. They're great for locking up tackle boxes, pool equipment, construction lockers, and much more.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for marine and other harsh environments.
- 1-1/8" (29mm) wide laminated brass body offers excellent corrosion resistance.
- 3/16" (5mm) diameter standard steel shackle.
- Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance.
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (8KD), Keyed Alike (8KA), Master Keyed (8MK), and Master Keyed & Keyed Alike (8KAMK). All No. 8 Padlocks come with 2 keys (all Master Keys are Sold Separate and available under "Related Items").
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 9/16" (Standard), 1-1/2" (LF) & 2-1/2" (LJ).
Master Key: All No. 8 Master Key padlocks (8MK) will come with 2 keys but Master Keys are Sold Separate. Please Click here to order additional master keys, or order Master Keys through the above "Related Items" tab.
Delivery: The Nos. 8KA & 8KALF are in stock and available to ship. All other options of the 8 Master Padlock are factory-ordered and require a 8-10 business day lead time on shipping direct from Master Lock.
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 8 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.