7035D - Solid Steel Shrouded Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock (Special Order)
Shrouded lock bodies provide the ultimate protection against cutting attacks. No bolt cutter is a match for the solid steel, chrome-plated shroud. Add the useful rekeyable cylinder and you have a tough, versatile lock that is good for a variety of applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Shackle shroud protects from bolt cutters.
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- 1-9/16" (40mm) heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing for high security with long life.
- 1/4" (6mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- High security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Keying Option: Keyed Alike (7035KA). All 7035 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-1/16" (Standard).
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Special Ordering: All Master Lock Special Orders (matching to an existing key number) require a 2-3 week factory lead time. Please leave a note in the "Keying Instructions" Box above with your existing key number and we will special order to match.