6830D - Solid Brass Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock
Master Lock's Pro Series Solid Body padlocks was designed to hold up against corrosion and oxidation for use in industrial, marine, or manufacturing applications and more. The rekeyable cylinder can be swapped out in a matter of seconds, allowing this padlock to be used at multiple job sites or key systems.
Features and Benefits:
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- 1-9/16" (40mm) wide solid brass body provides extra resistance in caustic, corrosive environments.
- 1/4" (6mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- High security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (6830KD), Keyed Alike (6830KA), Master Keyed (6830MK), and Master Keyed & Keyed Alike (6830KAMK). All No. 6830 Padlocks come with 2 keys (all Master Keys are Sold Separate and available under "Related Items").
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-1/16" (Standard), 1-9/16" (LF) & 3" (LT).
Master Key: All No. 6830 Master Key padlocks (6830MK) will come with 2 keys but Master Keys are Sold Separate. Please Click here to order additional master keys, or order Master Keys through the above "Related Items" tab.
Delivery: The Nos. 6830NKALF & 6830KALT are in stock and available to ship. All other options of the 6830 Master Padlock are factory-ordered and require a 8-10 business day lead time on shipping direct from Master Lock.
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 6830 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.