6270 - Hidden Shackle Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock (Special Order)
The Master Lock 6270 features a distinctive round shape that protects the shackle from saws and bolt cutters. This highly secure design is often used on storage lockers and trucks. The 2-7/8" (73mm) wide hardened solid steel resists drill attacks as well. The high security, rekeyable 6-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick, but can be rekeyed by a trained locksmith.
6270 works with 770 Hasp to create a secure lock ideal for vans, trucks, gates and vending. See "Related Items" above.
Features and Benefits:
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commerical/Industrial applications.
- Lock body conceals shackle - defeats attempts to pry and cut.
- 2-7/8" (73mm) wide hardened solid steel body withstands forcible attacks.
- 3/8" (9mm) diameter boron alloy shackle.
- High security, rekeyable 6-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Keying Option: Keyed Alike (6270KA). All 6270 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Special Ordering: All Master Lock Special Orders (matching to an existing key number) require a 2-3 week factory lead time. Please leave a note in the "Keying Instructions" Box above with your existing key number and we will special order to match.