6125D - Weather Tough Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock (Special Order)
Master Lock's Pro Series Weather Tough padlocks was designed for use in harsh outdoor conditions. Features a plastic cover that protects the heavy steel body from adverse weather conditions, including dirt, mud, grime, rain, and ice. The rekeyable cylinder can be swapped out in a matter of seconds, allowing this padlock to be used at multiple job sites or key systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for harsh outdoor conditions - exclusive Pro Series® Weather Tough® cover protects lock from water, ice, dirt and grime.
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- 2-3/8" (61mm) heavy steel body withstands physical attack.
- 3/8" (10mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- High security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Keying Option: Keyed Alike (6125KA). All No. 6125 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-3/8" (Standard) & 2-1/2" (LJ).
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Special Ordering: All Master Lock Special Orders (matching to an existing key number) require a 2-3 week factory lead time. Please leave a note in the "Keying Instructions" Box above with your existing key number and we will special order to match.