6D - Laminated Brass Pin Tumbler Padlock by Master Lock
Durable, general security laminated brass padlocks with corrosion-resisting properties, making it ideal for use outdoors or near water. These locks have brass bodies and weather-resistant chrome-plated shackles. They're great for locking up tackle boxes, pool equipment, construction lockers, and much more.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for marine and other harsh environments.
- 2" (51mm) wide laminated brass body offers excellent corrosion resistance.
- 3/8" (10mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance.
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (6KD), Keyed Alike (6KA), Master Keyed (6MK), and Master Keyed & Keyed Alike (6KAMK). All No. 6 Padlocks come with 2 keys (all Master Keys are Sold Separate and available under "Related Items").
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1" (Standard), 1-1/2" (LF) & 2-1/2" (LJ).
Master Key: All No. 6 Master Key padlocks (6MK) will come with 2 keys but Master Keys are Sold Separate. Please Click here to order additional master keys, or order Master Keys through the above "Related Items" tab.
Delivery: The Nos. 6NKA & 6NKALF are in stock and available to ship. All other options of the 6 Master Padlock are factory-ordered and require a 8-10 business day lead time on shipping direct from Master Lock.
Stock Key Numbers:
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 6 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.