443D - Laminated Steel Pin Tumbler Padlock by Master Lock
Master Lock's No. 443 vending and meter padlock prevents access to vending and utility valve equipment. The 443 is commercial grade reinforced laminated steel construction to withstand physical abuse and a 4-pin cylinder offering up to 1,400 key changes.
Features and Benefits:
- Prevents access to vending and utility valve equipment.
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying.
- 1-9/16" (40mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength.
- 3/8" (10mm) diameter removable hardened steel post for extra cut resistance.
- Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance.
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
- Thousands of key changes available for maximum pick resistance.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (443KD), Keyed Alike (443KA), Master Keyed (443MK), and Master Keyed & Keyed Alike (443KAMK). All 443 Padlocks come with 2 keys (all Master Keys are Sold Separate and available under "Related Items").
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 5/8" (Standard), 7/8" (LE) & 3-1/2" (LK).
Master Key: All No. 443 Master Key padlocks (443MK) will come with 2 keys but Master Keys are Sold Separate. Please Click here to order additional master keys, or order Master Keys through the above "Related Items" tab.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Delivery: Please allow 8-10 business days' lead time on the Master Lock No. 443 Series Padlock.
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 443 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week lead time, and all special orders under Case Quantity of 24 is subject to a 15% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.