2D - Laminated Brass Pin Tumbler Padlock by Master Lock
Durable, general security laminated brass padlocks with corrosion-resisting properties, making it ideal for use outdoors or near water. These locks have brass bodies and weather-resistant chrome-plated shackles. They're great for locking up tackle boxes, pool equipment, construction lockers, and much more.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for marine and other harsh environments.
- 1-3/4" (44mm) wide laminated brass body offers excellent corrosion resistance.
- 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance.
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (2KD), Keyed Alike (2KA), Master Keyed (2MK), and Master Keyed & Keyed Alike (2KAMK). All No. 2 Padlocks come with 2 keys (all Master Keys are Sold Separate and available under "Related Items").
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 15/16" (Standard), 1-1/2" (LF), 2-1/2" (LJ) & 5-3/4" (LN).
Master Key: All No. 2 Master Key padlocks (2MK) will come with 2 keys but Master Keys are Sold Separate. Please Click here to order additional master keys, or order Master Keys through the above "Related Items" tab.
Delivery: The Nos. 2NKA, 2NKALF & 2NKALJ are in stock and available to ship. All other options of the No. 2 Master Padlock are factory-ordered and require a 8-10 business day lead time on shipping direct from Master Lock.
Stock Key Numbers:
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 2 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.