185D - Titanium Shrouded Padlock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 185D Shrouded Padlock features a 1-15/16" (49mm) wide stainless steel body for maximum strength, reliability and corrosion resistance. The fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks. The 9/32" (7mm) diameter shackle is 5/8" (16mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering.
Features and Benefits:
- Titanium Series™ shrouded padlocks reinforced for maximum strength.
- 1-15/16" (49mm) wide lock body.
- "Bolt Cutter Tough" and "Crowbar Resistant" hardened steel shrouded shackle offers extreme cut and pry resistance.
- Weather Tough™ sliding keyway cover keeps dirt and grime from jamming the locking mechanism.
- Scratch proof and durable ABS plastic bumper.
- Stainless steel construction - No Rust Lifetime Guarantee.
- Key retaining feature ensures padlock is not left unlocked.
Keying Option: Keyed Different (185D). All No. 185 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle: 5/8" (Standard).