6127D - Weather Tough Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock
Master Lock's Pro Series Weather Tough padlocks was designed for use in harsh outdoor conditions. Features a plastic cover that protects the heavy steel body from adverse weather conditions, including dirt, mud, grime, rain, and ice. The rekeyable cylinder can be swapped out in a matter of seconds, allowing this padlock to be used at multiple job sites or key systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for harsh outdoor conditions - exclusive Pro Series® Weather Tough® cover protects lock from water, ice, dirt and grime.
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- 2-5/8" (67mm) heavy steel body withstands physical attack.
- 7/16" (11mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- High security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (6127KD), Keyed Alike (6127KA), Master Keyed (6127MK), and Master Keyed & Keyed Alike (6127KAMK). All 6127 Padlocks come with 2 keys (all Master Keys are Sold Separate and available under "Related Items").
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-3/8" (Standard), 1-7/8" (LH) & 2-3/8" (LJ).
Master Key: All No. 6127 Master Key padlocks (6127MK) will come with 2 keys but Master Keys are Sold Separate. Please Click here to order additional master keys, or order Master Keys through the above "Related Items" tab.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Delivery: All Master Lock KA + KD (6127KA & KD) Padlocks are in stock in all shackle sizes. Please allow 2-week lead time for all Master Keyed padlocks.
Special Ordering: Click here for Master Lock 6127 Series Special Order Page.
If you require the No. 6127 Series Padlock (MK & KAMK) keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week lead time, and all special orders under Case Quantity of 24 is subject to a 15% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.