4683Q - TSA Luggage Padlock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 4683Q TSA-Accepted Luggage Locks feature a 7/8" (22mm) wide solid metal body for durability. The 3/32" (2mm) diameter shackle is 7/16" (11mm) long and made of steel, offering resistance to cutting and sawing. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screeners can open, inspect and relock bags locked with a TSA-Accepted lock. Lock your checked baggage with the lock TSA screeners won't cut!
Features and Benefits:
- 4-Padlock 1-Pack Only.
- Allows TSA screeners to inspect and relock baggage, without damaging the lock.
- Keyed alike - same key opens all four locks.
- 7/8" (22mm) wide solid metal body.
Best Used For:
- Luggage & Travel.
- Backpacks, Duffel Bags & Sports Bags.
- Briefcases & Computer Bags.
- Jewelry & Curio Cabinets.