4681TBLR - TSA Luggage Padlock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 4681TBLR TSA-Accepted Luggage Locks feature a 1-1/4" (32mm) wide solid metal body for durability. The 3/32" (2mm) diameter shackle is 9/16" (14mm) long and made of steel, offering resistance to cutting and sawing. The protective plastic cover protects against scratches. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screeners can open, inspect and relock bags locked with a TSA-Accepted lock. Lock your checked baggage with the lock TSA screeners won't cut!
Features and Benefits:
- Allows TSA screeners to inspect and relock baggage, without damaging the lock.
- Keyed alike - same key opens both locks.
- Bright colors simply baggage identification.
- Protective plastic cover prevents scratches.
- 1-1/4" (32mm) wide solid metal body.
- Each package contains two locks.
Best Used For:
- Luggage & Travel.
- Backpacks, Duffel Bags & Sports Bags.
- Briefcases & Computer Bags.
- Jewelry & Curio Cabinets.