4400D - Bluetooth® Smart Padlock by Master Lock
Your Smartphone is the Key!
Master Lock Bluetooth® Smart Padlocks turn your smart device into a key! With an advanced, easy-to-use app, you don't have to worry about losing keys, forgetting combinations, or unauthorized key duplication. True keyless convenience provides greater control and flexibility as you share access with friends, family, colleagues and employees. Enjoy peace of mind as you monitor the lock's activity and recieve tamper alerts and low battery notifications. With anti-shim technology offering maximum security, these padlocks combine ergonomic features with strength, durability and reliability, making them the perfect choice for use at home, office, job site or school.
Best suited to indoor uses, including lockers for school, health club, workplace settings, cabinets, rental/storage units, and other indoor applications where shared access is desired in office, retail, professional services and other small business environments.
A Smarter Padlock!
Schedule guest access days, nights or 24/7; share temporary access via manual code.
View lock history, including registration, guest addition/deletion, unlock/open/relock activity, tamper and low battery alerts.
Multiple unsuccessful keypad entry attempts trigger email and app notifications.
Low Battery Alerts
Padlock LED, email and app notifications.
Features and Benefits:
- No need to worry over lost keys or forgotten combinations!
- Enjoy improved speed and ease of use with free app.
- Gain greater flexibility and control - share limited or permanent access with others.
- Monitor access history and recieve tamper alerts.
- Directional keypad allows for backup mechanical access.
- Locker Mode prevents an unlocked state when storing the device in a locker.
- Receive low battery notifications on padlock and in app.
- Easy to replace, readily available batteries (included).
- Battery jump feature provides temporary power if battery dies while lock is locked.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).