430DSPT - Outboard Motor Lock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 430DSPT Outboard Motor Lock features a hardened steel tub, designed to prevent access to remove outboard motors. The tube includes a 1-3/4" (44mm) wide laminated brass body padlock. The brass shackle provides superior corrosion resistance. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering.
Features and Benefits:
- Brass construction offers maximum corrosion resistance.
- Hardened steel tube prevents access to remove outboard motors.
- Laminated brass lock body with marine brass shackle for superior strength.
- Vinyl coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- 4-pin cylinder for added pick resistance.
Best Used For:
- Marine Recreation.