24D - Laminated Brass Rekeyable Pin Tumbler Padlock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 24 has a laminated brass body ideal for use in marine environments. The hardened steel shackle and dual-locking lever system resist cutting and prying attacks, and the convenient removable cylinder allows users to rekey their locks in seconds rather than replace the lock entirely.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for marine and other harsh environments.
- 1-3/4" (44mm) wide laminated brass body offers excellent corrosion resistance.
- 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance.
- Rekeyable, 5-pin W27 cylinder helps prevent picking.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (24KD), Keyed Alike (24KA), Master Keyed (24MK), and Master Keyed & Keyed Alike (24KAMK). All No. 24 Padlocks come with 2 keys (all Master Keys are Sold Separate and available under "Related Items").
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 15/16" (Standard), 1-1/2" (LF), 2-1/2" (LJ) & 5-3/4" (LN).
Master Key: All No. 24 Master Key padlocks (24MK) will come with 2 keys but Master Keys are Sold Separate. Please Click here to order additional master keys, or order Master Keys through the above "Related Items" tab.
Delivery: The No. 24NKA is in stock and available to ship. All other options of the 24 Master Padlock are factory-ordered and require a 8-10 business day lead time on shipping direct from Master Lock.
Stock Key Numbers:
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 24 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.