1178D - Pro Series Combination Padlock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 1178 ProSeries® Resettable Combination Padlock is designed for commercial/industrial applications and features a 2-1/4" (57mm) wide die cast body for strength & durability and a 1-1/16" (28mm) tall, 3/8" (10mm) octagonal boron-carbide shackle for ultimate cut resistance.. A set-your-own combination feature offers convenience and security with 10,000 possible combinations - no reset tool required - and a deadlocking mechanism protects against prying, shimming and rap attacks.
Designed for today's security requirements, the new ProSeries Resettable Combination Locks combine the strength and weatherability needed to withstand harsh treatment and tough environments. These locks have new features that improve weatherability: the dial dust cover and the shackle seal keep dust and grit out of the internal mechanism for trouble-free operation. These ProSeries lock stand up to physical attacks like no other resettable can. With 10,000 possible combinations, the large ergonomic dials permit operation with gloves, in low light or complete darkness.
Features and Benefits:
- ProSeries® resettable combination locks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- Set-your-own 4-digit combination for convenience and security; 10,000 possible combinations.
- No reset tool required.
- Large ergonomic dials with exclusive blind feature permit operation with gloves, in low light or complete darkness.
- Deadlocking mechanism protects against prying, shimming and rap attacks.
- Shackle seal and dial dust cover protect internal components and dials for trouble-free operation.
- 2-1/4" (57mm) wide die cast body for strength and durability.
- 1-1/16" (28mm) octagonal boron-carbide shackle for excellent cut resistance.
Best Used For:
- Utility Meters, Substations & Cable Boxes.
- Construction Sites & Equipment.
- Industrial, Storefront & Business Gates.
- Manufacturing Environments.