2300D 0.25 Oz. Lubricant Pen Oiler by Master Lock Hardware
Keep your locks operating like new in any environment - snow, rain, freezing temperatures, marine, extreme heat.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for padlocks, door hardware, automotive, marine, and multipurpose applications.
- Prolong the life of your lock - Apply 2-3 drops in key hole and shackle openings every three to six months for trouble free operation.
- Provides a long lasting protective shield against dust, dirt, salt, and moisture to prevent rust, corrosion, and loosens stuck parts.
- Precision nozzle designed specifically for precise application inside locking devices.
- Wide temperature range of -40°F to 500°F.
- Non-toxic & Biodegradable.
Best Used For:
- Marine Recreation.
- Harsh Outdoor Conditions.
- Corroded Padlocks.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or email (email@example.com).