770 & 6270 - Hidden Shackle Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock (Combo Unit)
The Master Lock 6270 features a distinctive round shape that protects the shackle from saws and bolt cutters. This highly secure design is often used on storage lockers and trucks. The 2-7/8" (73mm) wide hardened solid steel resists drill attacks as well. The high security, rekeyable 6-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick, but can be rekeyed by a trained locksmith.
6270 works with 770 Hasp to create a secure lock ideal for vans, trucks, gates and vending. Installation requires six 3/8" carriage bolts, washers and nuts. Due to the variety of applications possible, mounting hardware is not included.
Features and Benefits (6270 Padlock):
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commerical/Industrial applications.
- Lock body conceals shackle - defeats attempts to pry and cut.
- 2-7/8" (73mm) wide hardened solid steel body withstands forcible attacks.
- 3/8" (9mm) diameter boron alloy shackle.
- High security, rekeyable 6-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Features and Benefits (770 Hasp):
- Ideal for vans, trucks, gates and vending.
- 9" (23cm) wide x 4-1/2" (11cm) high hardened solid steel hasp withstands forcible attacks.
- Defeats attempts to pry and cut.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (6270KD) and Keyed Alike (6270KA). All 6270 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 6270 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week lead time, and all special orders under Case Quantity of 24 is subject to a 15% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.