6121BLU - Weather Tough Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock
Now Available in 6 Colors!
The 6121 Pro Series® Weather Tough Padlock is now available in 6 new vibrant colors including Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Orange and White. Colors make it even easier to customize the padlock system in your facility - assign a color to each work site, location, department, employee, rank, etc...
These colored padlock boast the same great security and features as the original 6121 padlock, such as a heavy steel body and a hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance as well as the same customization options.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for harsh outdoor conditions - exclusive Pro Series® Weather Tough® cover protects lock from water, ice, dirt and grime.
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- 2-1/8" (54mm) heavy steel body withstands physical attack.
- 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- High security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (6121KD) and Keyed Alike (6121KA). All 6121 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-1/8" (Standard), 1-1/2" (LF), 2-1/2" (LJ) & 5-5/8" (LN).
Colored Padlocks: The No. 6121 Padlock is available in Black (BLK), Blue (BLU), Green (GRN), Orange (ORJ), Red (RED), White (WHT) & Yellow (YLW). All colors except for Black are factory-ordered and require a 8-10 lead time on shipping direct from Master Lock.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 6121 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week lead time, and all special orders under Case Quantity of 24 is subject to a 15% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.