M68 - Smart Magnalock by Securitron
Bracket Mounted with Easy Installation for Higher Security Interior Applications!
Ideal for traffic control in high-use areas where higher security is needed, the M68 electromagnetic lock provides reliability, durability, and strength with low maintenance and efficient power consumption. Bracket mounting and wiring chamber provide ease of installation.
1200 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage. This model offers a built-in wire access chamber and bracket mount design for a unique method of installation. Recommended for interior and perimeter doors through which criminals could gain entrance to cause substantial economic loss.
Note: An Offset Strike may be required for proper installation of the M68 in aluminum frame door applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounts easily with mounting bracket using minimal tools.
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts.
- Strong hold and low maintenance.
- Internal wire access chamber.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability.
- Architectural brushed aluminum finish (US28/628).
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening. See "Related Items" above.
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No. 205 Listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 1; E08501-1000.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- CE: EN 50081-1(92), EN 61000-6-2(99) Approved.
Holding Force: 1200 lbs [544kg]
Electrical: 250mA at 12VDC; 125mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C] Indoor use only
(S) Senstat: Detects the presence of an armautre plate and notifies the access control or alarm system that the magnet is engaged. All Senstat Magnalocks use Formcisolated contacts.
(D) Integrated Door Positon Switch (DPS): Internally monitors the position of the door that it's mounted on. This allows a seamless interface between genuine Magnalocks and any acces or alarm system for functions like anti-tailgate and pass back as well as door forced and door prop alarms - without the need for a seperate door position switch.
(L) LED Indicator: Provides a local visual indicator of the status of the lock. On locks with the Senstat option, the LED will be green when the lock is powered but not secure, and red when the lock is secure. Locks without the Senstat option will only indicate green when powered.
(T) Anti-Tamper Sensor: Provides an SPDT (Single Pole Double Throw) switch output that indicates if the wire access chamber cover has been tampered with or removed. When connected to an alarm point on an alarm panel or access control system it offers real-time notification of tampering attempts.
Delivery: The Securitron M68 is in stock and available to ship. Please allow 3-4 business day lead time on other functions.