M380BDC2X - Smart Magnalock by Securitron
The Smart, Stylish, and Secure Magnalock® with Integrated Video Surveillance Camera and Passive Infrared Request to Exit!
The M380 from Securitron provides strong hold, in a stylish way. With unsurpassed intelligence, an integrated optional REX and surveillance camera and incredible ease of installation, it sets a new standard for maglocks.
Intelligent: A built in, auto voltage-sensing microprocessor along with Securitron's patented BondSTAT and door position monitoring plus advanced options such as integrated camera and REX for the most functional maglock ever.
Stylish: The newest addition to the aesthetically pleasing line of maglocks the M380 look is refined enough for the most discriminating designer openings with consolidated features that eliminate the clutter of multiple devices around the door.
Simple: The fastest, easiest, most secure installation of any bracket mount maglock.
Features and Benefits:
- Bracket mounting provides the easiest install for out-swing doors.
- Innovative install template for effortlessly accurate alignment between magnet and armature plate.
- Sleek, low profile and refined lines for improved aesthetics.
- LED visual locked status with configurable red/green color output.
- BondSTAT lock bond sensor - Patented.
- Integrated door position switch.
- Autosensing dual voltage with microprocessor technology.
- Adjustable automatic relock timer (0.5-15 seconds).
- Wire chamber with anti-tamper switch.
- Efficient, low power voltage.
- Size optimized for use with door closers.
- Available in Satin Aluminum (M380BDC2X), Satin Brown (M380-313), Satin Black (M380-335), Polished Brass (M380-605), Satin Brass (M380-606) & Satin Bronze (M380-612) finish.
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening. See "Related Items" above.
- UL 10C Listed.
- UL 1034 Burglary-Resistant Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC Listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 1; E18501-500, E18531-500.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- Patent: 8,094,017.
- Patents Pending.
Holding Force: 600 lbs [272kg]
Magnalock Power Camera Power PIR Power
510mA at 12VDC 180mA at 12VDC 25mA at 12VDC
270mA at 24VDC 80mA at 24VDC 10mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C] Indoor use only
Integrated Passive Infrared Motion Detector Features:
- Automatically cuts power to the M380 for egress.
- Request to Exit (REX) output.
- Automatically adjusts sensitivity based on ambient light.
- Easily configurable beam pattern; Adjustable range & sensitivity.
Analog color CCTV camera:
- 112 degree view angle.
- 520 TV line resolution.
- 48db S/N ration.
- 1.5 LUX minimum illumination day/night operation.
- Supports 2-wire or BNC connection.
(B) BondSTAT Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS): Unlike typical door position switches that indicate whether or not a door is closed, BondSTAT also notifies your access control or alarm system that the door is accurately secured. BondSTAT's magnetic field monitors the entire surface of the armature, not just the center or corner. Any variation in the armature's position beyond established installation parameters will initiate a signal indicating the Magnalock in not generating full holding potential.
(D) Integrated Door Position Switch (DPS): Internally monitors the position of the door that it's mounted on. This allows a seamless interface between genuine Magnalocks and any access or alarm system for functions like anti-tailgate and pass back as well as door forced and door prop alarms - without the need for a seperate door position switch.