M32 - Durable Magnalock by Securitron
The Ultimate in Magnalock® Reliability for Indoor/Outdoor Traffic Control!
The M32 electromagnetic lock is deal for traffic control in high-use areas within secured or monitored perimeters. With unsurpassed durability, the M32 will last long after most buildings wear out. Applications include storage areas, rooms, and hallways where reliability, high durability and low-maintenance are required.
600 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage. Recommended for applications where physical assault on the door is not expected, like access controlled interior rooms and secure areas within buildings.
Note: The M32 with Strike requires minimum 2.25" of flat mounting space.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools.
- Ultra-secure collapsing blind nuts mount to the door frame for strength and reliability.
- Fully sealed for weather-proof operations.
- 10 ft. [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor cable.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Noise suppresion with included MOV.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability.
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening. See "Related Items" above.
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No. 205 Listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 1; E08501-500.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- MEA - City of New York Approved.
- CE: EN 50081-1(92), EN 61000-6-2(99) Approved.
- Patent: 8,094,017.
Holding Force: 600 lbs [272kg]
Electrical: 300mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
(B) BondSTAT Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS): Unlike typical door positon switches that indicate whether or not a door is closed, BondSTAT also notifies your access control or alarm system that the door is accurately secured. BondSTAT's magnetic field monitors the entire surface of the armature, not just the center or corner. Any variation in the armature's position beyond established installation parameters will initiate a signal indicating the Magnalock in not generating full holding potential.
(D) Integrated Door Positon Switch (DPS): Internally monitors the position of the door that it's mounted on. This allows a seamless interface between genuine Magnalocks and any access or alarm system for functions like anti-tailgate and pass back as well as door forced and door prop alarms - without the need for a seperate door position switch.
(F) Face Drilled: Provides the holes for the mounting bolts through the face of the magnet in a front-to-back orientation rather than through the magnet bottom-to-top.
Delivery: The Securitron M32, M32D, M32F & M32FD are in stock and available to ship. Please allow 3-4 business day lead time on other functions.