4511 EDA Door Closer by LCN
High Security LCN closers feature a vandal resistant design engineered for each application, easy installation, and superior performance.
The LCN 4510 SMOOTHEE® Series is a heavy duty, high security closer with special components to minimize tampering and vandalism. Forged steel double lever arms and heavy gauge metal security covers are designed for correctional, vandal prone, institutional and other high traffic applications. The closer has passed 10 million cycles in independent testing. A choice of finishes and cylinder functions meet correctional and vandal resistant requirements.
The 4511 Series includes the LCN® "Green Dial" Spring Force Indicator.
Features and Benefits:
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4.
- Available in Aluminum (689) & Dark Bronze (695) finish.
The 4510 Series is UL listed for self-closing doors. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 4510 Series closer is shipped with EXTRA DUTY arm (non hold-open), metal security cover, and TORX Machine Screw pack.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0".
- Non-sized cylinder adjustable for interior doors to 4'6" and exterior doors to 3'6".
- Closer mounts hinge side; Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- 4511 cylinder meets ADA requirements.
Arm Function Option:
EDA (Extra Duty Arm 4510-3077EDA): Non-handed arm, features solid forged steel main arm and forearm for potentially abusive installations. Double slab arm/pinion attachment for maximum strength.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 4510 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.