4314ME-SF 24V Door Closer by LCN
SENTRONIC® Series LCN closer/holders combine heavy duty closers with electrically controlled hold-open functions to control fire and smoke barrier doors.
The LCN 4310ME SENTRONIC® is a heavy duty, electrically controlled closer/holder designed to provide infinitely adjustable hold-open for fire and smoke barrier doors. Door is held open until current interruption releases mechanism and the door closes. SIngle lever (track) arm closer is specifically designed for interior doors. Choice of finishes, cylinder functions, and installation accessories meet virtually all life safety requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.15.
- Available in Aluminum (689) & Dark Bronze (695) finish.
The 4310ME Series is UL listed for smoke barrier or labeled fire doors. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.15. Conforms to life safety code, NFPA 101. An ME provides only the closer/holder function.
- Standard 4310ME Series closer shipped with either 24V or 120V cylinder (please specify) on a mounting plate, metal cover, Swing-Free arm, track, track roller, and wood and machine screw pack.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'0".
- Functions as full rack and pinion door closer when hold-open is not engaged or current is interrupted with Swing-Free arm engaged.
- Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Concealed or exposed electrical connections.
- Built-in "On/Off" switch controls hold-open function.
- Swing-Free arm allows door to be moved without door closer resistance.
- Interfaces with fire alarm systems.
Track Function Option:
Standard Track (4310ME-3038): Standard, non-handed track.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 4310ME Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.