4210T Series Door Closer by LCN
High Security LCN closers feature a vandal resistant design engineered for each application, easy installation, and superior performance.
The LCN 4210T SMOOTHEE® Series is a heavy duty, high security track closer with special components to minimize tampering and vandalism. Forged steel arms and heavy gauge metal security covers are designed for correctional, vandal prone, institutional and other high traffic interior applications. The closer has passed 10 million cycles in independent testing. A choice of finishes and cylinder functions meet correctional and vandal resistant requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4.
- Available in Aluminum (689) finish.
The 4210T Series is UL listed for self-closing doors. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 4210T Series closer is shipped with standard arm, standard track (non hold-open), metal security cover, and TORX Machine Screw pack.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'0".
- Closer mounts on push side of the door, track mounts to frame stop.
- Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- 4211T cylinder meets ADA requirements.
Track Function Option:
STD (Security Track 4210T-3038): Non-handed, high security track. Designed to eject foreign objects placed in track during either opening or closing motion.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 4210T Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.