4041 Series Door Closer by LCN
LCN 4041 Series door closers feature a modern design engineered for easy installation and superior performance in an institutional application and other high traffic areas.
The LCN 4041 Door Closer is LCN's most flexible heavy duty closer designed for institutional and other rugged high traffic applications.
* LCN has redesigned and upgraded the 4041 Series closers to the new 4040XP. All 4040XP closers keep the same hole pattern as the 4041 & 4041 and are compatible with all existing 4041/4041 options and accessories. The upgraded 4040XP provides an overall 44% increase in maximum load capacity and it's pinion V-Shield has 20% increased life.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard 4041 Series Door Closer shipped with regular arm, standard plastic cover, and self-reaming and tapping screws.
- Non-sized cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0".
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm w/PA Shoe on either right or left swinging doors.
- The 4041 Series includes the LCN Fast Power Adjust; a revolutionary visual indicator for Spring Power Adjustment.
- Closer meets ADA requirements.
- Available in Aluminum (689) and Dark Bronze (695).
Click Here for Link to the LCN 4041 Series Template
Select Arm Function:
Regular Arm: Non-handed arm mounts hinge side or top jamb. Includes PA SHOE required for parallel arm mounting.
Hold-Open Arm (H): Non-handed arm mounts hinge side, top jamb or parallel arm. Hold-open adjustable at shoe.
Delayed Action Arm (DEL): Delayed Action Closer. Delays time adjustable up to approximately 1 minute.
Cush-N-Stop Arm (CUSH): Optional, non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with stop in soffit shoe.
Hold Open Cush-N-Stop Arm (HCUSH): Provides hold-open function with templated stop/hold-open points. Handle controls hold-open function.
Extra Duty Arm (ED): Extra Duty Parallel Arm.
Delivery: All LCN 4041 Door Closers are in stock and available to ship.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).