4040 Series Door Closer by LCN
LCN 4000 Series closers feature a modern design engineered for easy installation and superior performance in an institutional application and other high traffic areas.
The LCN 4040 Series Most Flexible Heavy Duty Closer interior/exterior hinge side, top jamb, parallel arm mount. 4040XP LCN's most durable closer ever. Designed for high traffic, "real world" applications.
The 4040 SUPER SMOOTHEE is LCN's most flexible heavy duty closer designed for institutional and other rugged high traffic applications.
* LCN has redesigned and upgraded the 404 Series closers to the 4040XP. All 4040XP closers keep the same hole pattern as the 4040 and are compatible with all existing 4040 options and accessories. The upgraded 4040XP provides an overall 44% increase in maximum load capacity and it's pinion V-Shield has 20% increased life.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard 4040 Series closer shipped with regular arm, standard plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws.
- Non-sized cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0".
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm w/PA Shoe on either right or left swinging doors.
- The 4040 Series includes the LCN Fast Power Adjust; a revolutionary visual indicator for Spring Power Adjustment.
- Closer meets ADA requirements.
- Available in Aluminum (689), Light Bronze (691), Dark Bronze (695) & Brass (696) finish.
Click Here for Link to the LCN 4040 Series Template
Select Arm Function:
Regular Arm: Non-handed arm mounts hinge side or top jamb. Includes PA SHOE required for parallel arm mounting.
Hold-Open Arm (H): Non-handed arm mounts hinge side, top jamb or parallel arm. Hold-open adjustable at shoe.
Delayed Action Arm (DEL): Delayed Action Closer. Delays time adjustable up to approximately 1 minute.
Cush-N-Stop Arm (CUSH): Optional, non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with stop in soffit shoe.
Hold Open Cush-N-Stop Arm (HCUSH): Provides hold-open function with templated stop/hold-open points. Handle controls hold-open function.
Spring Cush-N-Stop Arm (SCUSH): Optional, non-handed parallel arm for abusive applications features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with spring loaded stop in the soffit shoe.
Spring Hold Open Cush-N-Stop Arm (SHCUSH): Optional, non-handed parallel arm for abusive applications features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with spring loaded stop in the soffit shoe. Handle controls hold-open function.
Delivery: The LCN 4040XP-689, 4040XP-691, 4040XP-695, 4040XP-696, 4041H-689, 4041H-695, 4041DEL-689, 4041EDA-689, 4041CUSH-689 & 4041HCUSH-689 are in stock and available to ship. All other functions and finishes ship direct from LCN as part of IR Fastrack, which leaves the factory in approximately 3-5 business days.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).