4040SE-ALUM 120V Door Closer by LCN
SENTRONIC® Series LCN closer/holders combine heavy duty closers with electrically controlled hold-open functions to control fire and smoke barrier doors.
The LCN 4040SE SENTRONIC® is a heavy duty, non-handed, non-sized closer/holder designed to provide single point hold-open for fire and smoke barrier doors. The door is held open until current interruption releases the holding mechanism and the door closes. Single lever (track) arm closer is specifically designed for interior doors. Choice of finishes, track functions, and installation accessories meet virtually all life safety requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.15.
- Available in Aluminum (689) finish.
The 4040SE and SEL Series is UL & cUL listed for smoke barrier or labeled fire doors. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.15. Conforms to life safety code, NFPA 101.
- Standard 4040SE Series closer shipped with a standard arm, 24V or 120V (please specify) SE track, standard plastic clip-on cover, and wood and machine screw pack.
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'0".
- Hold-open force is adjustable.
- Momentary on/off switch board assembly for testing door release also provides over-voltage protection. Field replaceable.
- Functions as full rack and pinion door closer when hold-open is not engaged or current is interrupted.
- Closer mounts on either push or pull side of the door.
- Non-handed for mounting on either right or left hand door.
- Concealed or surface wiring.
- Interfaces with fire alarm systems.
Track Function Option:
SE (Standard Track 4040SE-3038): Standard, non-handed track for SE closers. Mounts on either head frame or stop. 24V or 120V AC/DC input for holding solenoid, please specify. Includes test switch assembly with fuse.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 4040SE Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.