3133SE-24V Door Closer by LCN
SENTRONIC® Series LCN closer/holders combine heavy duty closers with electrically controlled hold-open functions to control fire and smoke barrier doors.
The LCN 3130SE SENTRONIC® is a concealed in the door, closer/holder designed to provide single point hold-open for fire and smoke barrier doors. Door is held open until current interruption releases the holding mechanism and the door closes. Single lever (track) arm closer is specifically designed for interior doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.5.
- Available in Aluminum (689) finish.
The 3130SE and SEL Series is UL listed for metal smoke barrier or labeled fire doors.
Door and frame manufacturer must have preparation included in their UL procedures. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.15. Conforms to life safety code, NFPA 101.
- Standard 3130SE Series closer shipped with a standard arm, 24V or 120V SE track (please specify), track roller, and wood and machine screw pack.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'0". Click here for Cylinder Size Table.
- Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Functions as full rack and pinion door closer when hold-open is not engaged or current is interrupted.
- Interfaces with fire alarm systems.
Door Width (Closer Size):
- 3133SE: Interior Door Width - Size 3 (34" - 38").
- 3134SE: Interior Door Width - Size 4 (38" - 48").
Arm Function Option:
STD (Standard Arm 3130SE-3077T): Handed arm. Arm adjustable to select hold-open point.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 3130SE Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.