3132-STD Door Closer by LCN
LCN concealed closers feature a modern design for concealment in either the head frame or top rail of the door. Closers meed ADA reduced opening force requirements.
The concealed LCN 3130 Series is designed to mount in a 1-3/4" interior door. The single lever arm and roller assembly provides complete concealment and the choice of finishes and track functions meet virtually all architectural requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4.
- Available in Aluminum (689), Dark Bronze (695), Brass (696) & Light Bronze (691) finish.
The 3130 Series is UL and cUL listed without hold-open for self-closing doors. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 3130 Series closer shipped with standard arm, standard track and wood and machine screw pack.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 3'2". Click here for Cylinder Size Table.
- Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Closers to meet ADA requirements.
Door Width (Closer Size):
- 3131: Interior Door Width - Size 1 (26").
- 3132: Interior Door Width - Size 2 (26" - 34").
- 3133: Interior Door Witdh - Size 3 (34" - 38").
Track Function Option:
STD (Standard Track 3130-3038): Standard, non hold-open, non-handed track. Will accept hold-open clip and/or bumper assembly.
H (Hold-Open Track 3130-3038H): Optional, non-handed hold-open track. Will accept bumper assembly.
Delivery: The LCN 3133-STD-689 & 3133-STD-695 are in stock and available to ship. Please allow 3-5 business day lead time on other functions.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 3130 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.