2610 Series Door Closer by LCN
LCN automatic operators are the proven standard in schools and health care facilities for over 20 years. They are easily retrofitted into existing doors and frames, as well as new construction. LCN low energy electrohydraulic and pneumatic automatic operators feature a heavy duty closer with a slow opening function. LCN's electromechanical automatic operators utilizes a motor gearbox and control box to perform the opening and closing function.
The 2610 Series AUTO EQUALIZER™ is LCN's pneumatically powered MULTI-DOOR solution. This low-energy power operator provides easy access for peole with disabilities, or the elderly. Designed primarily for manual opening applications that occasionally require automatic opening.
Features and Benefits:
- Multi-Door Solution.
- Utilizes a 10,000,000 Cycle Heavy Duty Door Closer.
- Quiet, Efficient & Reliable.
- Requires Control Boxes with integral compressor or control box using auxiliary air supply.
- Guard Rails/Safety Mats not required.
- Available in Aluminum (689) finish.
The 2610 Series is UL228 and meets the provisions of ANSI Standard A117.1, A156.19 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Ideal for multi-door applications since cost per door leaf decrease significantly as the number of door leaves increases.
- Standard 2610 Series closer shipped with single lever (standard) arm, mounting/finish plate, standard track and wood and machine screw pack.
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode).
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'0" and exterior doors to 3'0". Click here for Cylinder Size Table.
- Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Built-in "On/Off" switch controls hold-open function.
- Interfaces with fire alarm systems.
Door Width (Closer Size):
- 2613: Exterior Door Width - Size 3 (30"); Interior (30" - 38").
- 2614: Exterior Door Width - Size 4 (30" - 36"); Interior (38" - 48").
Track Function Option:
Standard Track (2610-3038): Standard, non-handed track. Will not accept hold open clip or bumper assembly.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 2610 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.