2310ME Series Door Closer by LCN
SENTRONIC® Series LCN closer/holders combine heavy duty closers with electrically controlled hold-open functions to control fire and smoke barrier doors.
The LCN 2310ME Series is a concealed heavy duty, electrically controlled closer/holder designed to provide infinitely adjustable hold-open for fire and smoke barrier doors. Door is held open until current interruption releases mechanism and the door closes. Single lever (track) arm closer is specifically designed for interior doors. Choice of finishes, cylinder functions, and installation accessories meet virtually all life safety requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.15.
- Available in Aluminum (689) finish.
The 2310ME Series is UL & cUL listed for smoke barrier or labeled fire doors. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.15. Conforms to life safety code, NFPA 101.
- Standard 2310ME Series closer shipped with either 24V or 120V cylinder (please specify), two piece metal finish plate, standard arm, track, and wood and machine screw pack.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'0".
- Functions as full rack and pinion door closer when hold-open is not engaged or current is interrupted.
- Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Built-in "On/Off" switch controls hold-open function.
- Interfaces with fire alarm systems.
Track Function Option:
Standard Track (2310ME-3038): Standard, non-handed track.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 2310ME Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.