2014-H Door Closer by LCN
The concealed LCN closers feature a modern design for concealment in either the head frame or top rail of the door.
The concealed LCN 2010 Series is a heavy duty closer designed to provide complete concealment. The single lever arm and roller assembly provide smooth, quiet door control and the choice of finishes and track functions meet virtually all architectural requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- UL listed for self-closing doors, non hold-open.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4.
- Available in Aluminum (689) & Dark Bronze (695) finish.
The 2010 Series is UL & cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 2010 Series closer shipped with standard arm, standard track, metal finish plate and wood and machine screw pack.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0". Click here for Cylinder Size Table.
- Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- For aluminum, hollow metal, or wood, doors and frames.
- Aluminum frame requires minimum 4" x 4" (102mm) tube.
- Closers to meet ADA requirements.
Door Width (Closer Size):
- 2011: Exterior Door Width - Size 1 (28"); Interior (28").
- 2013: Exterior Door Width - Size 3 (28" - 30"); Interior (34" - 38").
- 2014: Exterior Door Width - Size 4 (30" - 36"); Interior (38" - 48").
- 2015: Exterior Door Width - Size 5 (36" - 42"); Interior (48" - 54").
- 2016: Exterior Door Width - Size 6 (42" - 48"); Interior (54" - 60").
Track Function Option:
STD (Standard Track 2010-3038): Standard, non hold-open, non-handed track with bumper. Will accept hold-open clip.
H (Hold-Open Track 2010-3038H): Optional, non-handed hold-open track. Will accept bumper assembly.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 2010 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.