1460 Series Door Closer by LCN
The LCN No Leak Commercial Series Closers are designed especially for the unique opening needs of the commercial market. Each of the closers in the No Leak Series features solid, cast iron cylinder construction and special V-Shield™ sealing technology; so your closers are guaranteed for 10 years not to leak even under the most demanding conditions.
The LCN 1460 Series closers are designed for maximum versatility. They can be used for a variety of both commercial and institutional applications and have multiple cover options available.
Designed for maximum versatility, the 1460, available with multiple cover options, can be used for both commercial and institutional applications. This fully universal closer offers a wide variety of options and new fast and accurate installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard 1460 Series closer shipped with regular arm, a slim line plastic cover or full cover, and self-reaming and tapping screws.
- Non-sized (1-6) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0".
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors (Non-Handed).
- Closer meets ADA requirements.
- Available in Aluminum (689), Light Bronze (691), Dark Bronze (695) & Brass (696) finish.
Click Here for Link to the LCN 1460 Series Template
Regular Arm: Non-handed arm mounts hinge side or top jamb. Includes PA SHOE required for parallel arm mounting.
Hold-Open Arm: Non-handed arm mounts hinge side, top jamb or parallel arm. Hold-open adjustable at shoe.
Delivery: The LCN 1461 Rw/PA-689 Slim, 1461 Rw/PA-691 Slim, 1461 Rw/PA-695 Slim, 1461 Rw/PA-696 Slim, 1461 Hw/PA- 689 Slim, 1461 Hw/PA-691 Slim & 1461 Hw/PA-695 Slim are in stock and available to ship. All other functions and finishes ship direct from LCN as part of IR Fastrack, which leaves the factory in approximately 3-5 business days.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).