V3 - Electric Strike by HES
The V3 Series offers real value, innovation, and flexibility in one compact product. With 9 different faceplate options, the V3 is a drop-in replacement for other manufacturers' electric strikes. Offering up to 1/4" of horizontal adjustability, the V3 is ideal for cylindrical locksets with 1/2" to 5/8" latchbolts, in medium duty applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard Features.
- Small strike body fits in many competitive cut-outs, with no modification to the frame.
- 9 faceplate options, from 2-3/4" - 9" long.
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap).
- Keeper shims for horizontal adjustment.
- Static strength 1,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 50 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Available in fail secure only.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 2.
- Patent pending.
.20 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
.10 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
DC continuous duty
AC intermittent duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Faceplate Options - See "Companion Items" above.