KS100 - Aperio Server Cabinet Lock with Wiegand Hub by HES
Protect servers from malicious or accidental tampering trail without adding another credential!
The HES KS100 server cabinet lock with Aperio® technology tie to an existing access control system. This convenient system brings real-time access control in a sngle-card system to individual server cabinet doors, greatly improving the monitoring and security level of each server cabinet.
It uses existing ID badges so there are no keys to contorl or replace and no codes to secure or remember. The KS100 protects servers from malicious or accidental tampering without adding a credential.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses existing ID badges.
- Two models are available to support low frequency or high frequency cards.
- Low frequency model supports PROX and EM PROX.
- High frequency model supports iCLASS, SEOS™, iCLASS SE, ISO14443B UID, Mifare, Mifare Plus, Desfire SE, Desfire EV1, NFC.
- High security asset protection with audit control.
- Online transaction audit control capability.
- Hardwired power via standard, IEEE 802.3af, 48VDC Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Does not require batteries or battery changes, lowering maintenance costs.
- PoE Injector not included.
- SFIC (small format interchangeable core) key override allows secure manual unlock capability.
- SFIC not included.
- Ideal for colocation data centers with multiple companies requiring access.
- For use on left or right hand doors.
- Designed for standard 25mm x 150mm server lock openings.
- Retrofit onto most cabinets without cutting or pulling wire.
- Fully encrpyted AES 128 wireless communication between server cabinet lock and Aperio hub ensures data security.
- Real-time communcation to the access control system ensures easy management of access rights.
- Operating temperature +32 to +122F [0 to +50C].
- FCC Part 15 and Industry Canada compliant.
- Fully encrypted AES 128 wireless communication between the KS100 cabinet lock and hub ensures data security.
- The Aperio wireless hub connects to an access control system with Wiegand wiring plus additional DPS and tamper signal wires.
- Fully The Aperio hub should be mounted within 50' of the desired lock location and through two walls or less.
Non-standard Options: If you require any non-standard option please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
- SFIC - Includes IC Core SFIC Cylinder. Add $87.00 Upcharge.