K200 - Wiegand Cabinet Lock by HES
The HES K200 cabinet lock makes it easy and cost effective to bring access cotnrol to cabinets and drawers where audit trail and monitoring are becoming increasingly critical. The K200 uses Wiegand communication between the integrated, multi-technology reader and an access control system to deliver full access control to cabinets and drawers.
It installs easily, enabling real-time audit capabilities and door monitoring at the drawer or cabinet level. The K200 offers a convenient, single credential solution for compliance and safety throughout your facility.
Features and Benefits:
- Multi-technology reader.
- Integrates with existing access control systems.
- Hard wired Wiegand communication.
- Mechanical key override capable (cam lock not included).
- Static strength 150 lbs.
- Latchbolt status monitoring.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC.
- Installs on wood or metal cabinet doors.
- Works with cabinet doors and lockers up to 1-1/2" thickness.
- Available in Black (B) finish.
- FCC Part 15 & Industry Canada Compliant.
- EU/CE Mark (EN 300 & 301).
- RoHS Compliant.
- Operating Temperature 0 - 50C (32 - 122F).
- Credentials supported: 125kHz Prox or 13.56 MHz; iCLASS®, iCLASS Elite, iCLASS SEOS™, iCLASS SE, ISO 15693 iCLASS, ISO 14443A ZMifare, Mifare Plus, Desifre SE, DESfire EV1, HCE over NFC.
Non-standard Options: If you require any non-standard option please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
- CABLEW10-8 - Wiegand wire 8ft. extension, 10 conductor with Molex connectors for K200. Add $55.00 Upcharge.