9600 Series - Electric Strike by HES
With a new enhanced design, the 9600 Series Genesis III™ continues to set the standard for surface mounted electric strikes. The 9600 accommodates rim exit devices in metal or wood jambs. The 9600 features an internally mounted solenoid and two stainless steel, independently-operating locking mechanisms. The 9600 is easy to install, with all components encased in the 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, requiring no cuts to the jamb prior to installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Completely suface mounted.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft.-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC.
- Horizontal adjustment.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates up to 3/4" pullman latch.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630), Brass (605), Satin Brass (606), Satin Bronze (612), Bronze Toned (613) & Bright Stainless Steel (629) finish.
Click Here for Link to the HES 9600 Series Specifications
- UL listed to ANSI 250.13 Severe Windstorm.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (#E09731 & #E09732).
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LBM - Latchbolt Monitor: Monitors position of latchbolt.
LBSM - Latchbolt Strike Monitor: Monitors position of latchbolt and keeper.