9400 - Electric Strike by HES
The 9400 Series Genesis™ is a slim-line, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 1/2" throw latchbolt. All components are completely encased within its 1/2" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt, and install.
An 1/8" spacer plate is provided to accommodate varying door gaps. The 9400 exceeds Grade-1 standards for strength and performance. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC. The 9400 features a smooth cover to conceal the mounting screws and provide a sleek surface for superior looks.
Features and Benefits:
- Completely surface mounted.
- One 1/8" spacer plate included.
- Decorative cover for sleek new look.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC.
- Horizontal adjustment.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates up to 1/2" Pullman latch.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL1034 burglary-resistant rated and suitable for outdoor use.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- Patents: 6,390,520; 8,454,063.
- Patent Pending.
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LBM- Latchbolt Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.
LBSM - Latchbolt Strike Monitor: Monitors the locking mechanism in the electric strike is locked and the door will not open.