5000 - Electric Strike by HES
The 5000 Series is a compact, high performance electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 5000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
The 5000 Series is also available in a Complete One Box Solution: 5000C Complete Pac.
Features and Benefits:
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24VDC/VAC.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap).
- Strike body depth 1-1/16".
- Plug-in connector.
- Trim enhancer included.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- MEA New York City accepted.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patent: 5,934,720.
.24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
.12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LBM - Latchbolt Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.
Faceplate Options - See "Companion Items" above.