GL1 - Gate Lock by Securitron
Electromechanical Gate Solution Offers One Ton of Holding Power!
The heavy duty GL1 Electromechanical Gate Lock provides weather-resistant access control for a wide range of gate applications. The GL1 provides 2000lbs of holding force for electrical and manually operated indoor or outdoor gates where preload is a concern. Ideal for swinging or sliding vehicle, pedestrian, or stock gate access control.
Features and Benefits:
- 2000 lbs. holding force.
- Operates under preload up to 100 lbs.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Accepts a standard mortise cylinder with Adams Rite MS cam for manual key override (not included).
- Self-aligning receiver (+/-1/2" horizontally) helps compensate for gate misalignment and sag.
- Tamper resistant cast housing.
- Optional latch status monitor.
- Surface mount.
- Black finish.
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening. See "Related Items" above.
- Patent: 8,047,582.
Holding Force: 2000 lbs [907kg]
12 Volts Initial (Peak): (~1.0 sec.) @ 870mA - Reduced: 290mA Power Consumption: 3.5 Watts
24 Volts Initial (Peak): (~1.0 sec.) @ 720MA - Reduced: 170mA Power Consumption: 4.1 Watts
Operating Temperature: -58 to +167F [-50 to +75C]
Delivery: The Securitron GL1-FL is in stock and available to ship. Please allow 3-4 business day lead time on other functions.